Did you know the Annual Meeting offers sessions that are part of the SAGES Masters Program curriculum?
The SAGES Masters Program is a curriculum framework which leverages and enhances educational content, activities and assessments. Meeting sessions will cover the eight different framework pathways:
- Masters Bariatrics: Revision and Reversal
- Masters Flexible Endoscopy: Endoscopic Dilation and Stent Placement
- Masters Hernia: Recurrent Hernias – Making the Best of a Bad Situation
- Masters Colorectal: MIS Approaches to the Right Colon
- Masters: Robotic Panel
- Masters Foregut: Mastering GERD
- Masters Acute Care: Perforated Viscus Call – You Never Want It But You’re Going to Get It
- Masters Biliary: Help! Severe Acute Cholecystitis – How to Recognize, And What To Do!
Learn more about the SAGES Masters Program and enroll today at:
Find more information on all of our sessions at www.sages2018.org
Have You Registered and Booked Your Hotel Yet?
Register by March 30 for Discounted Prices!
Hotels Are Filling Up Quickly! Book Today!
Join the SAGES Foundation’s Golf Outing Fundraiser at the Golf Club at Newcastle on Saturday, April 14th in Seattle.
For more information visit www.sagesfoundation.org/events/golf-outing/