- The Award was established to help recognize SAGES international members who in an enduring way contribute to and support SAGES annual meeting, and/or support SAGES Mission Globally.
- The award includes travel to the meeting and 4 days accommodations.
- Nominations may come from any SAGES member.
- Established in 2013. Past winners include:
- 2013: Manabu Yamamoto, MD
- 2014: Geoffrey Kohn, MD
- 2015: Natan Zundel, MD
- 2016: Karl Fuchs, MD
The Award is designated for international member of SAGES
Fill out the form below or contact Ms. Viera Ewell in the SAGES office (Phone: 310-437-0544 x104, Fax: 310-437-0585).
You must be a SAGES member and logged in to fill out this application