Join the SAGES Masters Program Collaboratives now on Facebook™.
- A dedicated Facebook group for each Program Pathway: Acute Care, Bariatric, Biliary, Colon, Flex Endo, Foregut, Hernia and Robotics.
- Collaborate, share, discuss, post photos and videos, give and get feedback.
- Open to SAGES Members and all other practicing physicians around the world.
- If you already have a Facebook account, click on the link to the group you’d like to join, or log onto Facebook and search “SAGES [name from list below].” Chose from the list of eight Program Collaborative groups. If you don’t have a Facebook Profile, create one now.
- Click “Join Group” below the logo banner.
- The SAGES administrator will receive a notice with your request to join. Once you’re approved, you may access the group and participate in the discussions and postings.
- Repeat for all SAGES Program Collaborative groups you wish you join.
Starting April, 2020 SAGES members will be hosting live webinars in our Facebook Groups. Below is the current schedule. After broadcast each webinar will remain in the group for future viewing.
|wdt_ID||Group||Moderator||Topic||Date||Start Time (Eastern)|