Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
Find Your Passion through Our Mission
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a General Surgeon to join 3 Surgeons
- New graduates or experienced physicians will be considered. All new graduates will have a physician mentor.
- As a Physician with the OSF Medical Group Surgery, you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians
- Enjoy bread and butter surgery with the opportunity to also perform endoscopies
- Opportunity to join a growing community hospitals including St. Mary Medical Center as the intermediate hub.
- Ability to do all types of general surgery without competition from specialty surgeons.
- Call 1:4
- 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with years of service
- 480 hours sick time front loaded annually
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
The Communities- Living bigger in a smaller places is a hallmark of America
Choose a town like Galesburg or Monmouth, or plant your roots in one of many surrounding rural communities. Wherever you settle, you’ll find:
- High quality of life with a lower cost of living
- Time to enjoy life instead of spending it as a commuter
- Amtrak stations in Galesburg and Kewanee, for relaxing ride to Chicago or national destinations
- And of course, world-class health care with OSF HealthCare hospitals in Galesburg & Monmouth
Please contact or send CV to:
Robin Chambers, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: (309) 308-0372 Email: [email protected]