Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
General Surgery Physician Union West
Atrium Heath- Matthews, NC
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
The Department of Surgery at Atrium Health, is seeking a General Surgeon for Atrium Health General Surgery Union West in Matthews, NC. The practice currently has 3 surgeons, 2 APPs and 7 teammates. We are looking for someone with a team mindset, and who wants to make an impact in a growing suburban community of Charlotte.
Details about the opportunity include:
- General surgery experience required.
- We service the Union County community including Monroe, Waxhaw and Indian Trail with two practice locations – one in Monroe and one in Union West.
- Position would be primarily based at Union West.
- Looking for proactive surgeon who is ready to engage with referring physicians.
- Shared call 1:4.
- Practice has been in place since 2014 with Union West practice and Hospital opening Q1 2022.
- Bread and butter general surgery and endoscopy.
- Increasing practice and OR volume since 2016.
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. We invite Physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds, and progressive visionaries together.
Atrium Health is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Atrium Health has over 3,000 system-employed providers and more than 60,000 employees, operating 45 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900-plus care locations.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.