Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Robotic hepatobiliary surgeon
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
Private Practice Positions
Located in beautiful east Tennessee just minutes from the Smoky Mountains and with easy access to numerous deep-water lakes and a mild climate offering all four seasons. Cultural amenities include Broadway and regional theater companies, symphony, orchestra, multiple music venues, Tennessee’s flagship university and the related nationally ranked sports programs. Knoxville maintains a strong economic base across multiple industries, including automotive, healthcare, government, education, and technology with an MSA of over one million residents. We are only 3 hours from the major metropolitan hubs of Nashville and Atlanta.
Premier’s physicians value the independent practice of medicine and believe that the independent practice model provides patients with the highest quality of care. Independent practice provides physicians the freedom to practice giving patients the widest range of healthcare options.
Premier Surgical seeks a fellowship-trained Surgical Oncologist or Hepatobiliary surgeon to join our well-established team of thirty-two surgeons. Our opportunity is at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, a tertiary care, regional referral center, and a member of the Covenant Health System. Covenant is the area’s largest employer with 10,000 employees, 1500 affiliated physicians, 11 hospitals and the area’s largest regional cancer program, the Thompson Cancer Network.
- Premier’s thirty-two physicians comprise the area’s largest private, independent surgical group, providing services at four of the area’s five hospitals.
- Joining a well-established surgical oncology practice with two surgical oncologists, a colorectal surgeon, and MIS foregut specialist, based at the tertiary referral center for the Covenant system, with a large established outpatient referral base.
- Depending on training and interest, surgical opportunities include pancreas and hepatobiliary, skin cancer and soft tissue sarcoma, as well as colorectal disease. The facility has a robust robotic surgery program as well.
- Supported by a full-time surgicalist program reducing call burden and clinic interruptions.
- Multiple tumor conferences each month across the system.
- Competitive salary, partnership track, group health, dental, life, disability, and retirement benefits
- Annual CME allowance, relocation package
- Growth and leadership opportunities both with Premier and in Covenant’s regional cancer program
- Learn more at premiersurgical.com
Send cover letter and CV with subject "Attention CEO" to
Premier Surgical Associates, PLLC