Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Minimally Invasive General Surgeon
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking a Fellowship trained Minimally Invasive Surgeon to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- Join our well-established team of 5 general surgeons and a comprehensive multidisciplinary team including advanced practice associates, dietitians, psychologists, nurses, and medical assistants.
- Perform advanced minimally invasive and robotic surgery at our state-of-the-art surgical centers located at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA. Our surgical centers offer the latest equipment for minimally invasive and robotic techniques, including a brand new inpatient operating room opening in March 2023.
- Enjoy a combination of clinical care and resident and medical student teaching with faculty appointment at University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School. In addition, enjoy working and serving as key faculty with a minimally invasive surgery fellow.
- Enjoy an academically rich and progressive community where you will have strong leadership support to innovate and develop your career as an educator and leader within the organization and beyond.
- We are committed to the wellness of our physicians and are pleased to offer excellent benefits, ongoing mentoring and support of your professional development goals, and opportunities to flex FTE to fit your lifestyle.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. As a Baystate leader, we look to your insights in helping us increase diverse representation among leadership, providers, and all roles across our organization through changes in policies, procedures and practices in order to build equity across the organization.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be ABMS BC in General Surgery, MIS Fellowship trained and have five to twelve years’ experience in practice and has a clinical interest in advanced hernia repair and abdominal wall reconstruction, bariatric surgery, and foregut surgery. Have a commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning.
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at http://www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
To learn more and express interest, please contact:
Dr. Nicolas Jabbour, Chief of Surgery
C/O Ariana Caradiaz, MBA, CPRP
Phone: 413-794-8701 Email: Ariana.Caradiaz@baystatehealth.org