As a service to members, SAGES offers Course and Program Directors the opportunity to have their courses reviewed and endorsed by the Continuing Education Committee.
These courses meet the guidelines established in the SAGES Framework for Post-Residency Surgical Education and Training and are endorsed by the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES).
- Courses will be listed on the SAGES Web Site (~1000 page views/month).
- Courses will be included in SCOPE, the SAGES bi-annual newsletter.
- The Course Director may include the SAGES Endorsement Statement on promotional brochures and course materials.
SAGES has two applications for course endorsement:  individual course endorsement and  institutional course endorsement. Please note: Completed applications must be received by the SAGES office no later than 6 months prior to the course date to allow time for the review process. Past courses may not be reviewed for SAGES endorsement.
Course Endorsement Application Fees:
 Individual Course – $100
 Institutional Course – $500
 Individual course endorsement is appropriate for a course that will be offered one time. Individual endorsement is also appropriate if the exact same course is to be offered multiple times, provided that the faculty, course content, and objectives are the same, and that the dates are known at the time of application.
 Institutional course endorsement is appropriate when multiple courses are offered at the same institution. Institutional applications do not need to include course dates at the time of application.
If you require further assistance, please email Vanessa Cheung at SAGES office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Committee
- Wrist Arthroscopy Advanced Course
- Robotic Bariatric Surgery Optional Pre-Course
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgery: 5-day intensive course
- Advanced Techniques in Operative Gynecological Endoscopy
- View all classes »
- Course Director
- Jacques Marescaux, MD, FRCS
1 place de l'Hopital, BP426
Strasbourg, France F-67091
- +33-388-119-000 | Fax : +33-388-119-099