Robotic-assisted Laparoscopic Left Lateral Sectionectomy For Solitary Liver Metastasis From Carcinom
SAGES 2011 Bonus Video: Primary Author - Eric C.H. LaiWatch Now
- Iatrogenic colonoscopic colon perforation repair
- Newest Endoscopic Treatments for Bariatrics/GERD
- The History of SAGES
- Robotic telesurgery
- Welcome Message from SAGES President 2016-2017 Daniel J. Scott, MD
- Feasibility, Safety And Outcomes Of Totally Extra-Peritoneal (Tep) Laparoscopic Hernia Repair In Pat
- SAGES 2016 Presidential Address: Out of Chaos Comes Opportunity
- Surgical Outcomes at Bariatric Centers of Excellence: Are They All Excellent?
- Surgeon Case Volume and Readmissions after Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass: More Is Less
- The Impact of Standardization on Short and Longterm Outcomes in Bariatric Surgery
- A comparative study of outcomes between single-site robotic and multi-port laparoscopic cholecystectomy: An experience from a tertiary care center.
- Intraoperative mucosal perforation during laparoscopic achalasia surgery: impact of preoperative pneumatic balloon dilation
- Mortality after Esophagectomy Is Heavily Impacted by Center Volume
- The SmartOR: A distributed sensor network to improve operating room (OR) efficiency
- A New Perspective on the Value of Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery- Payer, Provider, and Patient Benefits
- Is Patient Satisfaction Associated with 30-day Postoperative Outcomes in a Population Primarily Undergoing Laparoscopic Procedures?
- Laparoscopic ileal interposition with a BMI-adjusted sleeve gastrectomy for control of type-2 diabetes