CME is no longer available for this activity.
Release Date: 6/2/2020
Expiration Date: 6/2/2023
The following individuals disclosed financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interests prior to this activity.
The remaining planners and faculty had no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests.
|Name of Individual||Individual’s
Role(s) in Activity
|Name of Commercial Interest(s)||Nature of Relationship(s)|
|Asbun, Horacio||Faculty||Boston Scientific
|Alseidi, Adnan||Speaker||Nothing to disclose||N/A|
|Auyang, Edward||Planner||Miret Surgical||Consultant, Stock Options|
|Bittner, James||Planner||BD, Inc. (Davol)
Intuitive Surgical Inc.
|Independent contractor, Consulting fee
Independent contractor, Consulting fee
|PI, Research (investigator initiated)
Speaker, Consulting feeCo-PI, Research (investigator initiated)
|Gee, Denise||Speaker||New View Surgical
|Ownership Interest, board of advisors
|Mellinger, John||Speaker||Nothing to disclose||N/A|
|Romanelli, John||Speaker||Nothing to disclose||N/A|
– The Science of Mastering Life’s Greatest Challenges by Steven M. Southwick
– The Road to Character by David Brooks
– Sirina Keesera,MD, Andreas Jonas, MD, Kevin Shulman, Covid 19 and Healthcare’s Digital Revolution, NEJM, April 2, 2020
– Eric Topol, MD, Telemedicine is Essential amid the Covid 19 crisis and after it, The Economist, March 31, 2020
– SAGES Primer for Taking Care of Yourself During and After the COVID-19 Crisis, https://www.sages.org/sages-primer-self-care-covid-19/