Welcome to the SAGES Speaker Catalog, a listing of SAGES members willing to give talks on various subjects. Please use the search bar below to find members who can speak on your desired topic and click their names to get their full information, contact information, and sample talks when available.
SAGES Members: Please go to the signup page to create your listing or edit an existing listing.
Chief Minimal Invasive Surgery
Jupiter Hospital Thane
I am the chief laparoscopic surgeon practising at Jupiter Hospital, which is a 300 bedded private tertiary care center in Thane, India. I am also the programe Director of State Recognized Fellowship in Minimal access Surgery since 10 years
Prior to 2008, I was working as Assistant Professor at Seth GS Medical College , KEM hospiatl, Mumbai for almost 8 years.
I would be interested in sharing my knowledge on
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in difficult / complex scenarios (Acute / chronic shrunken/ cirrhotic)
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy in different scenarios
- Minimal Invasive Necrosectomy
- Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy (Dorr fundoplication)
- laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Acute Care
SAGES 2022 Presidential Address: Surgical Revolutions and Revelations
SAGES 2022 Karl Storz Lecture: FutureProof: Rules for Humans in the Age of Automation
SAGES Resident Webinar: Fundamental Use of Surgical Energy (FUSE) - May 3, 2022
Preferred Contact Method: Email