On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is our great honor and pleasure to invite you to HBP Surgery Week 2023 & 58th Annual Congress of the Korean Association of HBP Surgery (HBP Surgery Week 2023), which will be held at BEXCO, in Busan, Korea from March 23-25, 2023.
Since 2017, the KAHBPS has successfully held HBP Surgery Week six times. The Annual HBP Surgery Week Congress has quickly become one of the world’s most prestigious and influential HBP surgery platforms and ideal event to catch up on rapidly changing developments, learn about the latest cutting-edge techniques and innovations, and enjoy various opportunities to network with colleagues from all over the world.
Under the theme of “Sailing Toward a New Horizon in HBP Surgery,” HBP Surgery Week 2023 will be filled with an enriching program that will involve all participants and present the most up-to-date research in the field of HBP Surgery. In addition, this congress is dedicated to sharing our important knowledges. Your interest and participation will enhance the quality of our congress.
Over the past three years, we have not been able to meet in person, due to the unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 around the world. After a very difficult period for global health and peace, we look forward to welcoming you hopefully in-person in Busan, Korea this year to continue learning, make new friends and strengthen our bonds of collegiality.
Be sure to mark the dates in your calendar and please stay safe and healthy until we meet at HBP Surgery Week 2023.
We look forward to seeing you all in Busan, Korea!
■ Abstract Submission
1. Abstract Submission Deadline: January 6 (Fri), 2023
2. Online Submission: https://khbps.org/html/subpage/abstract.html
1) Liver: Liver Disease/Surgery, Transplantation, Others (ERAS, Education etc.)
2) Biliary & Pancreas: Biliary Disease/Surgery, Pancreas Disease/Surgery, Transplantation, Others (ERAS, Education etc.)
3) Basic Research
Presidential Award: Certificate, USD 500
Best Oral Presentation Award: Certificate, USD 300
Distinguished Presentation – Oral: Certificate, USD 200
Distinguished Presentation – Video: Certificate, USD 200
Best Poster Presentation Award: Certificate, USD 100
■ Travel Grants
– Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible.
– The applicant offered free registration fees and must attend the congress in-person.
– USD 700
Contact with us
* Url: http://www.khbps.org/
* Email: HBPsurgery@khbps.org
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/HBPSurgeryWeek
* YouTube: https://youtu.be/4JdLeboYC8w