Beijing Pediatric Minimal Invasive Surgery Live Workshop
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Capital Institute of Pediatrics
Without proper and timely management, complications from congenital malformations can affect the life of a child and their family. Over the past 20 years, our Center has been dedicated to Minimal Invasive Surgery for the management of congenital malformations, in particular hepatobiliary and upper and lower gastrointestinal malformations. Thousands of children and their families have benefited from these minimal invasive techniques.
This Workshop aims to foster collaboration through the exchange of experience and ideas, update knowledge and stimulate further inspiration among pediatric surgeons around the globe.
The main topics to be highlighted during the workshop are:
1. Advances in Management of Choledochal Cysts in the Laparoscopic Era
2. The Application of Laparoscopy in the Management of Anorectal Malformation
3. Redo Pull-through after Complications in Hirschsprung’s Disease
Live-streamed surgeries will include:
1. Single-incision laparoscopic choledochal cyst excision and hepaticojejunostomy
2. Single-incision laparoscopic-assisted anorectoplasty
3. Laparoscopic hernia repair
4. Laparoscopic appendectomy
We cordially invite all of you to join this Workshop to help improve the care of patients and facilitate global advancements in Pediatric Minimal Invasive Surgery.
The video weblink of the Workshop:
StayCurrent Channel on Youtube Playlist：
If audiences have any questions, please email to BJ_Ped_MIS_Live_Workshop@hotmail.com. It is our pleasure to answer and have more communication with global surgeons.
Prof Long LI
Prof Mei DIAO
Department of Pediatric Surgery
Capital Institute of Pediatric