World-renowned surgeons, gastroenterologists and oncologists have been invited to share their expertise and updates on the most recent technological and therapeutic advances in the steadily evolving fields or foregut, bariatric and fluorescence guided surgery. Since 1999, this course has become one of the most prestigious forums in the field of foregut surgery with attendees and faculty travelling from around the globe. This important educational activity also provides a forum for interaction between individuals involved with all aspects of foregut, metabolic, bariatric and fluorescence guided surgery, as well as the opportunity to converse with colleagues and key opinion leaders.
New this year will be an extensive review of artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotic surgery, and how surgeons from around the globe are incorporating these tools of the future into their practices today! This year’s program also includes a special half-day seminar on Management of Complications in Foregut and Bariatric Surgery, to be held at Cleveland Clinic Florida in Weston. Complimentary transportation from the Turnberry Resort to Weston Hospital will be provided.
By attending, you will be able to:
– Review current literature on FIGS, robotic surgery and artificial intelligence
– Identify the challenges of applying new technologies to current surgical techniques
– Show the value of digital technology, including artificial intelligence and machine-learning, to document, store and review surgical procedures
– Analyze results of utilizing new treatment modalities in severely obese subjects
– Select best treatment modalities in patients with weight gain after weight loss interventions