Practice. Lead. Profit.
PHYSICIAN CLINICAL LEADER (MD/DO)
DHR International Retained Search
VEIN CLINICS of AMERICA (VCA) is the largest group in the country specializing exclusively in vein disease treatment. In 14 states and growing. Our network physicians (mostly Family Practitioners, Internists and ER docs) are highly recognized for their published research. Many work as lecturers and trainers in the field of vein treatment around the world. (www.veinclinics.com)
OUR BUSINESS MODEL PARTNERSHIP:
• VCA provides everything you need to be successful.
• You receive paid specialized training with a regional Medical Director before you start to learn the latest vein treatment procedures.
• New physicians are mentored for a year to ensure they are supported and prosperous.
• All aspects of practice management is handled by VCA. Our corporate team handles: purchasing, advertising, marketing, patient scheduling, quality, billing, and human resources. Each clinic is staffed with a skilled team of professionals.
• We help you to grow market share. Practice Liaisons assist with business development and help grow your local referral network.
• We are growing and adding a second physician to our successful team in Maryland. Our clinic is located at: 775 Main St. Southbury, CT 06488.
Hours: 9 am-5 pm, Monday thru Friday, No call.
• We offer a competitive base and lucrative bonus structure. No micro managers or RVUs. Instead, the freedom to earn more.
• Our physicians practice medicine and enjoy work-life balance. They are home in time for dinner, to help with homework, to attend sporting events and even coach.
Have time to pursue their personnel interests – hobbies, gym, travel, and more.
• Plus receive patients’ gratitude and accolades.
OUR PREFERRED CREDENTIALS:
• Board Certified Physician; Specialties – Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Interventional Radiologist, General Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon, & others considered.
• 3-5 years’ experience, post residency, as a board certified physician licensed in the state in which position is available.