Surgical Oncology Opportunity in New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking to employ a BE/BC, Fellowship trained Surgical HPB Oncologist to join a team of experienced physicians in a well-established, successful practice at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years’ experience. This is an excellent opportunity for mentorship and leadership in a collegial environment and to become a member of the growing Oncology team within the expanding Hackensack Meridian Health Network. All this, while enjoying a coastal lifestyle in a desirable area with great schools and easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
• Participate in multi-disciplinary clinics and tumor board conferences that foster a collaborative “team-based” approach to the delivery of patient care
• Have access to clinical trials as well as opportunities to participate in graduate medical education and clinical research
• Collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced partners and support staff
• Partner with a large group of other cancer specialists, including Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, Genetic Counselors and Dietitians
• Strong Care team with Chemotherapy Nurse, Navigator, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants, and Office Support
• Hackensack Meridian Health School of Medicine
• Jersey Shore University Medical Center Surgery Residency Program
• Highly Competitive compensation package
• Robust benefits package
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
Learn More about Hackensack Meridian Health
For immediate consideration, submit your CV to Carol Petite at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732) 673-5000.