Seeking BE/BC Gastroenterologist with ERCP training to join an established practice in growing community. Private practice is located southeast of downtown Nashville – Rutherford County is one of the fastest growing counties in the state of Tennessee.
• Private Practice
• Serving growth markets of Smyrna/Murfreesboro/Shelbyville, TN
• Established practice of 20 years
• Patient wait period of 2-3 weeks
• Solid payor mix
• Partnership track available after third year
• State of the art Endocenter next door to office
• Practice call enhanced by GI’s in the marketplace; making for a One-in-six call
• ERCP skill required
• EUS skills welcomed
• First 2 years salary and incentives along with a great benefit package that includes bonus and relocation
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com