This physician will join an employed physician group of over 650 physicians in Anderson, IN.
Community Physician Network is seeking a board certified/ board eligible Gastroenterologist to join our well established, hospital employed group at Community Hospital Anderson, located just 30 minutes north of Indianapolis. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a consistent and consecutive employment or training history.
• Great work atmosphere with engaged, cohesive partners (3 physicians and 1 advanced practice provider)
• PA/NP coverage and assistance in office, hospital, and during the weekend rounding
• Shared call
• Block procedure time at dedicated endoscopy center
• Practice provides ERCP, cholangioscopy, EUS, capsule endoscopy, EMR and RF ablation services
• Community Health Network affiliation with MD Anderson Cancer Network®
• Physician led organization
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible in Gastroenterology and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Community Physician Network
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.