PRACTICE MIS SURGERY AT THE LARGEST
ROBOTIC SURGERY CENTER IN THE NORTHEAST
Hartford Hospital is an 867 bed tertiary care academic medical center and the flagship hospital of Hartford HealthCare, a six hospital system and the largest integrated health care system in CT. HH serves a population of 127,000 people and a catchment area of 1.5 million.
• Second highest volume surgical hospital in New England and the largest robotics surgery center in the northeast
• More than 30,000 surgeries per year
• 40 operating rooms, 15 state of the art minimally invasive operating rooms and 5 robots.
• Affiliated with the University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, HH is one of the largest academic centers in New England with more than 600 residents and fellows
• Home to the Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI), one of the most advanced medical simulation training centers in the world
• Join a well-established, high volume group of 100% fellowship trained surgeons
• We offer highly competitive compensation, robust benefits and an exceptional quality of life.
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live on the shoreline, in vibrant areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel and Leisure’s “Coolest Suburb in America”. So you will love heading to work…and heading home!