Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an employed BE/BC Gastroenterologist to step into a busy, well-established, and growing practice with Banner Medical Group. Based out of North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC), this position will help support expansion and growing market share in Northern Colorado and surrounding states. You’ll be part of a dynamic, collegial Gastroenterology Group who are doing great things!
Scope and details include:
• BE/BC in Gastroenterology
• ERCP, EUS required
• Liver biopsy, IBD, and motility preferred
• Supported by APPs
• 5-day work week including mix of clinic and procedures
• Call: 1:6 weekends
NCMC is a 378-bed regional tertiary medical center, serving patients from a four-state region; Level II Trauma (ACS Trauma Verification); Level II Nursery and offers a full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour 16-bed ICU with EICU support, a state-of-the-art hybrid OR w/IVUS, rapid response teams, and FM residency program. NCMC provides the only burn center and air medical transport (North Colorado Med EVac) in northern Colorado. NCMC has been named among the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ and one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award™ as measured by Healthgrades. This distinction places NCMC among the top 1 percent of all hospitals in the nation.
Imagine a career where you can:
• Drive health care change
• Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
• Access academic medicine, research, and clinical trials
• Advance into key leadership roles
• Experience greater professional stability
• Enjoy greater work-life balance
Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work in the entire nation. Enjoy spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather (over 300 days of pure Colorado sunshine a year), endless recreational activities, and more. Banner Health has multiple clinics and three hospitals in this region.
• 100,000+ population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures
• 45-minute drive to: Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park, Denver, Fort Collins, premier restaurants
• Recently named one of the fastest-growing and best places to live in the nation
• Excellent private and public-school options
WE OFFER YOU a competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefit options.