Premier Medical Associates (PMA), the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join their growing practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This is a high volume practice with the opportunity to be busy immediately!
• Full Support Staff – Office Manager, RNs, and MAs
• Practice Full scope of GI procedures
• EUS/ERCP available
• Ability to practice hepatology based on interests
• Income Guarantee – Earn over the MGMA 50%th
• Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
• Equity Bonuses & Annual Retention Bonus – Effective 1st day!
• 4 Weeks PTO & 5 days CME
• Full Comprehensive Benefits Including – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
• Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
• The Steel City boasts that it has ranked 3rd out of “Top 10 Cities For Young Families”, ranked 2nd out of “25 Best Cities in the US for Millennials”, and ranked 20th out of “Top 100 Best Places To Live”.
• Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
• The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
• Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 160661 when responding.