Medical Group on the North Carolina Outer Banks is currently seeking a Board
Certified General/Bariatric Surgeon to join its practice. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience. Candidate will do bread and butter procedures. Expect to spend half of their time doing scopes. Client will entertain opportunity for candidate to do bariatric procedures.
Job Highlights include:
• Ability to live in one of the top rated coastal locations in the United States
• Established practice with existing surgeon
• Beautiful clinic conveniently located near the hospital
• Built in referral network
• Hospital privileges at The Outer Banks Hospital
• Call 1:3
• Excellent compensation and benefits
• Relocation assistance provided
Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group. Medical group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
The Outer Banks of North Carolina is a chain of barrier islands stretching from the Virginia border south to Ocracoke Island. The Outer Banks offers beautiful beaches, world-class fishing and endless outdoor activities. Nags Head’s 11 miles of oceanfront and 6.5 square miles of area are home to a year round Dare county residential population of 35,000. A small town atmosphere and charm create a slow, relaxed pace of life.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision