Medical Center in southeastern Texas is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon with Bariatric Experience to join an independent practice.
• Mostly general bread and butter cases, robotics with some bariatric
• Anticipated call 1:4
• Facility in pursuit of level IV trauma
• Partnership track negotiable
• Robotics training/experience preferred
• 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
• The local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000,
• Daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
• The area is a fishermen’s and hunters’ paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
• Only 2.5 hours to the coast.