St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, is seeking to recruit an additional General Surgeon for its established practice based at St. Peter’s Hospital located in Albany, NY. General Surgery is the primary focus of the role and wide variety of cases are available. Our surgical team at St. Peter’s Hospital has three board certified surgeons in practice together. This is a well-established surgical practice with a strong referral base. St. Peter’s General Surgery is a high-volume surgical practice offering surgical techniques including advanced laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery. Our board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeons specialize in gallbladder, gastrointestinal, liver, pancreas, and hernia surgery including abdominal wall reconstruction. Our surgeons are attending surgeons for St. Peter’s Hospital. The team shares rotational call as a practice and provides emergency room call coverage as well. New and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should have the following:
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Surgery;
• Training and/or experience in minimally invasive surgery is strongly preferred;
• Robotics training/certification is a plus.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary with incentives;
• Starting Bonus;
• Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances;
• Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage;
• CME time & expense allowance;
• Paid time away from the practice;
• Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program;
• Relocation assistance is available.