Gastroenterology practice is seeking a partner with advanced skills to serve two hospitals within Trident Health System and in outpatient clinic.
– Board certified / eligible required
– Advanced skills highly desired (EUS/ERCP)
– Comfortable with call schedule of 1:4
– Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
– Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
– Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
– Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
About Trident Medical Center:
– 321-bed major medical center with a 24-hour emergency room and Level II Trauma Center
– Award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic
– Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs
– Proudly serving patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties for more than 40 years
Charleston is an energized city with a variety of neighborhoods, offering affordable real estate and trendy areas, such as newly developed Park Circle. Considering the proximity to CHS International Airport, Boeing, Charleston Area Convention Center and Performing Arts Center, and Trident Technical College, it is home to 116,000 residents.