Premier group is looking for a gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training to join their team in South Central Kentucky.
– Board eligible or board certified in gastroenterology
– Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship preferred
– 2021 fellow and/or practicing gastroenterologist who has interest in utilizing their EUS/ERCP skillset
– Opportunity for GI to do 250+ advanced cases/year
– Call schedule will be 1:4 with addition of new provider
– Schedule of 50% office and 50% procedures
– Competitive compensation
– Excellent benefits package
– Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic and TriStar Greenview:
– Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physicians and clinical providers.
– Practice is located in South Central Kentucky – Bowling Green, KY
– Gastroenterology group consists of four gastroenterologists and six clinical providers
– AllScripts EMR is utilized
– TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, in partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic physicians, built a new ambulatory surgery center in Warren County, KY
– TriStar Greenview opened its brand new state-of-the-art Endoscopy Center in August 2020. This 17,000 sq ft space located in the MOB includes 7 procedures rooms, 20 preparatory and recovery bays, private family consult room and a family waiting lounge. This new unit is the region’s only center with advanced automated cleaning and storage system developed by Cantel Medical Company to provide a “no touch” workflow.
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.