The Adena Health System is seeking a BC/BE gastroenterologist to join our high volume practice. Adena Health System is a physician led, patient centered healthcare organization which includes three hospitals and six regional clinics. The Department of Gastroenterology offers the most advanced diagnostic tools available, including upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, EUS and ERCP.
• Unmet demand provides great opportunity
• Primarily a consultative practice – Hospitalist Program
• High volume screening and diagnostic procedures
• Current GI Staff – 2 full time gastroenterologists
• 2 ARNP supporting the inpatient/outpatient practice
• Minimal nights & weekends
• Outpatient Clinic – average volume 1200-1400 patients
• 2 year income guarantee
• Base salary $550,000
• wRVU production bonus
• 100K student loan assistance
• 20K signing bonus
• 10K relocation
The Adena Health system serves more than 400,000 who call south central and southern Ohio home. The skilled physicians and medical staff at Adena provide a number of specialty services that are typically found in larger medical centers: open heart surgery; daVinci robotic surgery; cardiac cath; cancer care; advanced orthopedic procedures; high level MRI testing; and a Level II pediatric nursery.
Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati are each just an hour away. You will have easy access to all the amenities offered by major cities.. Chillicothe, Ohio offers a lower cost of living and safe family friendly communities.
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
How to ApplyInterested candidates please contact Lisa Pramod: