Fellowship trained Gastroenterologist desired in Augusta, GA
Doctors Hospital of Augusta is seeking a fellowship trained Gastroenterologist to join existing employed practitioner and provide advanced procedures. Currently there are four gastroenterologists practicing in the medical community that is served by Doctors Hospital of Augusta.
• Must have EUS training/experience and ERCP a plus
• Inpatients are managed by the Hospitalist group, so minimal daily rounding is required.
• Incoming physician would be busy from day one with a practice model that would consist of routine GI procedures with goal of building advanced GI practice
• Practice call would be 1:2, and ER call would be 1:5
• Employed position with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages and occurrence-based malpractice paid.