Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is seeking for Gastroenterologist for development and implementation of a new service line in El Paso, TX.
– Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterologist
– Minimum of 3-5 years of Gastroenterologist experience or Fellowship trained
– Full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
– Outpatient/Inpatient General GI
– Competitive salary
– Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
– CME and dues allowance
– Relocation assistance
– No state income tax
About Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare:
We believe excellent people make excellence happen.
Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is the leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region. Our physicians, nurses and staff are committed to keeping our community healthy and delivering the highest quality patient care available.
Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare provides full-service acute care hospitals offering comprehensive medical services in nearly every specialty, so you are never far from the care you need. As a part of HCA, the largest hospital chain in the world, Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare brings unsurpassed healthcare resources to El Paso, Texas. Our medical teams include some of the finest physicians in the nation, and we continue to recruit physicians to the area to meet the needs of our expanding population.
Nestled at the point where West Texas, New Mexico, and Old Mexico meet, The Sun City is the perfect place to enjoy the seamless blend of cultures and customs that is our heritage. Our region’s 400-year history is tapestry that envelops the thriving and diverse metropolitan that exists today. Our employees love all the benefits El Paso has to offer as a large city with a relaxed and casual environment. El Paso is known as the Sun City for its 300+ days of sun.
– El Paso Ranked #1 Most Affordable Major U.S. City (Move.org, June 2019)
– El Paso Ranks in the Top 15 of Best Small Cites for 3 Consecutive Years (Resonance Consultancy, June 2019)
– El Paso Ranked #6 in Top 10 Safest Metro Cities for 2019 with populations over 300,000(SafeWise, April 2019)
– The city’s elevation is 3,740 feet above sea level and surrounded by the beautiful Franklin Mountains. No natural disasters and year round weather suitable 300+ days of outdoor activities.
– Population is 800,000 making it the 6th largest city in Texas and the 21st largest in the United States.
– Things to do in and around the Sun City: Visit El Paso
– Hospital or practice website Las Palmas Del Sol Career Page
– Chamber of Commerce website https://www.elpaso.org/