Gastroenterologist needed in Sarasota County, Florida
• Gastroenterologist with ERCP to start solo practice.
• Office location in Englewood, Fl.
• Hospital call will be 10 days a month.
• Call shared with Physician in community
• EUS training a plus.
• Only Physician doing EUS/ERCP procedures
• Great family community
• Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
Located about an hour south of Sarasota and an hour and a half from Ft. Myers, Englewood was founded in 1896 as a fishing village. Although fishing still plays a part in the local economy, today the area around historic West Dearborn Street boasts home decor and antiques shops, unique restaurants, and a growing art scene.
This laid-back attitude, coupled with affordable real estate, makes this place popular with retirees, families looking for that small-town feel, and entrepreneurs.
The abundant coastline has inspired hundreds of artists to move to the area, and Englewood is now a self-proclaimed “art town,” thanks in part to Lois Bartlett Tracy a nationally known artist from Englewood who established Artists Acres here in the 1950s as a place for creative people to live and work.