Premier Medical Associates (PMA), the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join their growing practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This is a high volume practice with the opportunity to be busy immediately!
– Will be part of a 4 provider Group
– EMR – Allscripts
– Call rotation – 1:4
– Full Support Staff – Office Manager, RNs, and MAs
– Practice Full scope of GI procedures
– Cases Are Performed at Forbes Regional Hospital, UPMC East & AHN Surgery Center
– Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) with Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA), Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
– 2-Year Income Guarantee
– Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
– Quality Bonuses
– Retention Bonuses
– Productivity Bonuses
– 4 Weeks PTO
– 5 Days CME & CME Allowance
– Full Comprehensive Benefits Including – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, Malpractice, Tail Coverage, and more!
– Pittsburgh has a thriving economy with access to excellent public and private schools.
– The Steel City boasts that it has ranked 3rd out of “Top 10 Cities For Young Families”, ranked 2nd out of “25 Best Cities in the US for Millennials”, and ranked 20th out of “Top 100 Best Places To Live”.
– Pittsburgh is also home to some of the top colleges & universities in the country.
– The region is home to professional sports teams in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf.
– Enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
Interested candidates please contact:
Click here to schedule a call with Shelby to discuss this position further!
Reference position ID 160661 when responding.