Geisinger is seeking a Board Eligible/ Board Certified Fellowship trained Bariatric Surgeon for its health delivery system and is one of the nation’s largest health service organizations serving patients throughout Pennsylvania.
• This position will be at our Geisinger Medical Center (GMC) in Danville PA but also have responsibilities in Scranton, PA.
• Bariatric and Esophageal surgery
• The applicant must have an interest in publication and clinical outcomes research
• Shared Call at Geisinger Medical Center
• Join our current practice with a mix of Physicians and Advanced Practitioners
• Avg Two days OR/Clinic Scranton and Three days OR/ Clinical Danville
Geisinger Health System serves more than 3 million people in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and also in southern New Jersey. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. A mature electronic health record connects a comprehensive network of 13 hospital campuses, 43 community practice sites and nearly 1,600 Geisinger primary and specialty care physicians
David T. Feinberg, MD, president and chief executive officer of Geisinger Health System, said it best:
“Practicing at Geisinger is a tremendous opportunity to further your career at an organization that is having an impact on healthcare throughout the United States. America definitely pays attention to what we are doing here, and we welcome the opportunity to set an example as we provide innovative and compassionate care and better service our patients.”
How to ApplyFor more information, please contact:
Dr. Anthony Petrick, Director Division of Bariatric & Foregut Surgery
c/o Sarah Lipka, Provider Recruitment
Geisinger Health System