St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, is seeking to recruit a board certified, fellowship trained Bariatric Surgeon for our Bariatric Surgery practice at Samaritan Bariatric and Metabolic Center. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Bariatric Surgery practice for both the outpatient and inpatient/OR settings.
Located in Troy, NY, Samaritan Bariatric and Metabolic Care is committed to providing comprehensive bariatric care. We are proud to have received Comprehensive Center Accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP). The practice coordinates care with behavioral health, endocrinology, and nutritional care. The center is growing and is seeking to hire an additional Bariatric Surgeon to see patients at its office in Troy, NY and to work with both the General and Bariatric Surgery teams. Call coverage is 1:3 rotation.
• Board Certification/Board Eligibility;
• NYS licensure;
• DEA Certification;
• Minimally Invasive Bariatric fellowship training required;
• Current fellows are encouraged to apply.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
• Starting Bonus;
• Relocation Assistance;
• Competitive salary with productivity and quality incentives;
• Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances;
• Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage;
• CME time & expense allowance;
• Paid time away from the practice-7 weeks annually;
• Non-Profit Employer, Public Service Loan Forgiveness options;
• 403b Retirement savings program with employer matching program.
About St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 665 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 100 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, vascular, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care. Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Schenectady, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.