St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, is seeking to recruit a board certified, fellowship trained Bariatric Surgeon for our Bariatric Surgery practice at Samaritan Bariatric and Metabolic Center. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Bariatric Surgery practice for both the outpatient and inpatient/OR settings.
Located in Troy, NY, Samaritan Bariatric and Metabolic Care is committed to providing comprehensive bariatric care. We are proud to have received Comprehensive Center Accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP). The practice coordinates care with behavioral health, endocrinology, and nutritional care. The center is growing and is seeking to hire an additional Bariatric Surgeon to see patients at its office in Troy, NY and to work with both the General and Bariatric Surgery teams. Call coverage is 1:3 rotation.
Applicants should have the following:
• Board Certification or Board Eligibility
• NYS license required.
• Minimally Invasive Bariatric fellowship training required.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary with productivity and quality incentives;
• Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances;
• Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage;
• CME time & expense allowance;
• Paid time away from the practice;
• Retirement savings program with employer matching program.