St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., is seeking a board certified Bariatric Surgeon for our Bariatric Surgery practice at St. Peter’s Hospital. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Bariatric Surgery practice for both the outpatient and inpatient/OR settings. Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a provider friendly environment.
Located in Albany, St. Peter’s Bariatric Care is committed to providing comprehensive bariatric care. This practice is operated by St. Peter’s Hospital. The practice coordinates care with behavioral health, endocrinology, and nutritional care. The practice is growing and is seeking an additional Bariatric Surgeon to see patients at its office in Albany, NY and to work with both the General and Bariatric Surgery teams. Call is 1:3 weekends.
Applicants should have the following:
• Board Certification and NYS license required.
• Bariatric fellowship trained required.
• 3-5 years of experience required in a surgical setting, preferably with surgical office experience as well as in bariatrics.
• Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
• Competitive salary with incentives
• Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
• Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
• CME time & expense allowance
• Paid time away from the practice
• 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program