Join a Vibrant, Prestigious Urology Group in Connecticut
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a physician-managed multi-specialty group affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s largest integrated health care system. More than 500 providers enjoy an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, and best-in-class operations and business management. We are seeking AUA BC/BE Urologists a choice to practice general urology within high volume, well-established practices in a community or tertiary setting.
Practice at Hartford Hospital, an 867 bed Level 1 trauma, academic/tertiary care medical center and one of the highest volume surgical hospitals in New England; or choose a collegial, busy community practice located in Manchester, CT. You can also have the best of both worlds and create a satisfying combination!
Both opportunities offer:
• A high volume, progressive and collegial Urology group with 27 members located throughout central CT
• A national leader for comprehensive state-of-the-art urologic and kidney care
• Talented Urology trained Physician Assistants
• Access to a nationally recognized 24,000 sq. ft. Education and Simulation center
• Abundant teaching and clinical research opportunities
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed schools, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” and Travel & Leisure’s “Coolest Suburb in America.”