Advanced Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive General Surgeon – Summa Health – Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible MIS General Surgeon to join our employed physician group, Summa Health Medical Group.
Join 3 fellowship trained MIS and Bariatric surgeons, focused on abdominal MIS procedures including foregut, hernia and colon surgery. Opportunity to perform Bariatric surgery in an MBSAQIP Accredited Center of Excellence.
The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
• Board Certified/Board Eligible General Surgery
• Fellowship trained in Bariatrics, Laparoscopy or Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Unrestricted Ohio licensure
• Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
• Employed position
• Call 1:4
• Competitive compensation
• Salary guarantee
• Comprehensive benefit package
• The implementation of the Epic System’s EMR will be completed all campuses in May 2017
• Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is a vital heartland city at the center of multiple major transportation routes and only 40 minutes from Cleveland. Akron is surrounded by lush greenery and adjacent to Cuyahoga Valley National Park. In 2015, Forbes Magazine named Akron, Ohio as one of America’s 20 most affordable cities. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and world class shopping. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.