Our Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology brings together a group of dedicated surgical oncologists to treat patients at our practice in Miami, Florida.
Our cancer program unites a multidisciplinary team of oncology specialists, healthcare professionals, advanced technology and cancer research resources. Our goal is to help restore health and hope to each cancer patient.
The Center for Advanced Surgical Oncology treats patients using minimally invasive as well as complex robotic procedures.
We are seeking an additional surgical oncologist to join our 3 physician team as we continue to grow across South Florida.
You would be part of TFPS, our 200+ provider multi-specialty group https://www.tenetfloridaphysicianservices.com/caso-oncology/
Some of the benefits of being employed by our group include:
• Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
• Paid Time Off, with CME w/stipend
• Malpractice Insurance
• Comprehensive benefits package including: Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability,
• Centralized billing, coding, and collections
• In house human resources, IT, marketing, business development, and PR teams
We are currently conducting a nation-wide, confidential search for a qualified candidate. If you would like to obtain additional information about this opportunity, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae for consideration.