Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
Find your Passion through Our Mission
Join an Innovative Breast Center with Top Quality Care
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, is seeking a surgeon, with a background in surgical oncology or breast fellowship to join our breast cancer center of excellence.
- Join an NAPBC accredited Breast Center with a team of strong breast imaging radiologists and three breast navigators.
- Experienced physicians and new graduates will be considered.
- Potential for University of Illinois College of Medicine appointment.
- Office is located at the OSF Center for Health. Diagnostic imaging, medical group primary care offices, a PromptCare, Breast Center and an ambulatory surgery center are all embedded in the facility. Ambulatory surgery center in the same building offers optional ownership equity.
- As a Physician with the OSF Medical Group Surgery you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians as well as an established regional referral base and a 15 hospital healthcare system. In addition, you will join a strong team of surgical oncologists within the OSF Medical Group.
- OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center is the fifth largest medical center in Illinois. A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Peoria, OSF partners with both residency and fellowship programs. It is the area’s only Level 1Trauma Center.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with years of service
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame
Please contact or send CV to:
Robin Chambers, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Ph: (309) 308-0372 Email: [email protected]