Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
BC/BE Gastroenterologists in Paducah, Kentucky
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking multiple BC/BE Gastroenterologists in Paducah, Kentucky. ERCP and EUS training are preferred.
- One opportunity is entirely consultative GI inpatient opportunity with excellent Hospitalists, ICU, and Surgery teams. Other opportunity is outpatient based only.
- Gastroenterology group consists of 4 Physicians, 5 APRNs and support staff.
- Routine and Advanced diagnostic/therapeutic endoscopic and surgical procedures.
About Baptist Health Medical Group
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $200,000 in recruiting incentives including starting bonus, student loan repayment, residency/fellowship stipend, relocation/moving allowance, CME allowance and malpractice insurance/tail coverage provided
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous time off (7+ weeks per year for full time physicians)
- Complimentary Professional Student Loan Debt Repayment Advising and PSLF Eligible Employer
- PSLF Eligible Employer
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
- EPIC (Gold Star 9 level)- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Advanced Technology capabilities including DAX
- Immigration support by experienced Immigration attorney, if needed
Find your future with Baptist Health Medical Group
To learn more about joining Baptist Health in our mission to be the most trusted healthcare partner in the communities we serve please visit us at ChooseBaptist.com
Or to submit your CV today, please contact:
Sourcer, Physician Recruitment
Call or text 502-388-3808