Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Woodholme Gastroenterology Associates, a leading LifeBridge Health Community practice, is looking to add to our team of outstanding GI specialists. Find out more on our website at http://www.woodholmegi.com. Join us; Care Bravely.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD from an Accredited Medical School
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Maryland medical license, DEA license
- ERCP training preferred
- Must work well in a team environment
Join our Team
- Full-time outpatient employed position
- Successful group in practice for over 30 years
- 15 Physicians and 9 mid-levels
- 3 endoscopy centers providing comprehensive GI care in 3 counties
- Supportive and well-trained Medial Office Staff
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient work at Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, and offices in Randallstown and Westminster
- Call is 1 out of 7
- EMR: G-gastro
- Recent residency completion candidates welcome to apply
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Pension Plan, 401(k) retirement plan, 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- Partnership opportunities after year 2
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Annual paid time off
- Cellular phone stipend
- CME allowances
- Discounted membership for our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center
LifeBridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC to Philadelphia, or to New York City in no time. We enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including the beaches of the Eastern Shore, the rapids of Appalachian Western Maryland, the ski slopes of Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and the beauty of Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay.
Westminster, Maryland is a quaint Baltimore suburb located in picturesque Carroll County. The town sits only 35 miles from Baltimore. Carroll County offers activities for a wide range of interests. For nature lovers, the county features 24 public parks with athletic fields, picnic areas, walking, hiking and equestrian trails. Many of the downtown areas offer an eclectic mix of independently run businesses, including unique shops, a close-knit art scene, restaurants, and breweries. Numerous wineries dot the countryside and towns across the county. Located within 20 minutes of each other, they form the popular Wine Trail.
For history buffs, our area is rich in Civil War history, with Gettysburg just a short distance away. Historic and architectural walking tours give a glimpse back to what life was like in the county during various points in time
Please use this link to apply Gastroenterologist wanted for Woodholme GI in Pikesville, MD - LifeBridge Health Career Site (hctsportals.com)