Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
Trauma Surgeon Opportunity
Find your Passion through Our Mission
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a trauma surgeon with academic experience.
- Join a team of two trauma/critical care surgeons.
- Physician must be board-eligible or board-certified and ATLS certified. Fellowship training in Surgery/Critical Care preferred.
- New graduates or experienced physicians will be considered.
- Opportunity for academic appointment, patient services, teaching medical students and residents and to pursue scholarship interests.
- Call is shared equitable within the group.
- OSF Saint Francis is a Level I trauma center has a large catchment from central Illinois with a 15-hospital healthcare system.
OSF HealthCare- St. Francis Hospital and Medical Group
- OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center is the fifth largest medical center in Illinois.
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, College of Medicine at Peoria, OSF partners with both residency and fellowship programs.
- We are also home to OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois and the OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute.
- Over $100,000 Student Loan Repayment available
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
Live as big or small as your heart desires! Nestled in the Illinois River Valley, the Greater Peoria area provides opportunities for a variety of lifestyles. Live in the City of Peoria, with its urban amenities. Or choose a suburb, small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe and community schools. Whatever you choose:
- High quality life with a lower cost of living and beautiful neighborhoods
- Three hours or less from Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis
- Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport
- A variety of great dining and entertainment options
Please contact or send CV to:
Katie Murphy, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Email: [email protected]