Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Obesity Medicine Specialist
Catholic Medical Center Manchester, NH
Catholic Medical Center is seeking a Full Time Obesity Medicine Specialist to join our multidisciplinary team at New England Weight Management Institute. This career opportunity offers a generous benefits package, a competitive salary, moving allowance and no state income tax.
For over 20 years, CMC’s New England Weight Management Institute (NEWMI) has offered the most advanced surgical and nonsurgical obesity treatment in the state.
- First program in NH since 2009 to be Accredited through the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
- Work within a multidisciplinary team composed of bariatric surgeons, advanced practice providers, registered dieticians, psychologists, and nurses.
- Comprehensive program includes nutritional, exercise and behavioral health counseling
- Implement treatment with the pillars of nutrition, physical activity, stress management, sleep and when appropriate anti-obesity medication.
- Individualize plans for each patient to meet their unique weight loss and health goals that are sustainable and effective for long term weight loss and health
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine with extensive experience or fellowship training in Obesity Medicine. ABOM certification preferred.
About the Compensation/Benefits
- Employed Position with competitive compensation and Sign On Bonus!
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plans, CME and more
- Relocation allowance available
About Catholic Medical Center
- Catholic Medical Center is a 330-bed full-service healthcare facility dedicated to providing health, healing and hope to all.
- Catholic Medical Center offers full medical-surgical care with more than 25 subspecialties, comprehensive orthopedic care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, a 24-hour emergency department, inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services, and diagnostic imaging.
- Named one of America’s Best-in-State Employers 2022 by Forbes! CMC is proud to be the only healthcare organization in New Hampshire to make this prestigious list.
About Manchester, New Hampshire
- Very desirable four-season community
- Ranked by top publications like Fortune and Money Magazine as the best place for raising children
- Comfortable neighborhoods, affordable housing, excellent public schools
- Vacation where you live! The ocean, mountains and Boston are all within a short driving distance offering numerous cultural and outdoor activities.
- The Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is just minutes away.
No State Income Tax or Sales Tax!
Please send resume and cover letter to Connie Potvin, Physician and APP Recruiter, [email protected] (603) 314-4721.
Catholic Medical Center