Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Bariatric and General/Trauma Surgeon
Fort Collins, Colorado
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
BC/BE Bariatric & General/Trauma Surgeon
Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Spectacular Rocky Mountains
AT THE END OF THE DAY...THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
This is an outstanding opportunity for an BC/BE Bariatric & General/Trauma Surgeon to join our thriving health center in Northern Colorado. Join a well-established practice that focuses on clinical and patient excellence.
Experience the peace of mind of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources, and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being and development, unmatched in the industry.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers.
- Access academic medicine, research, and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability.
- Enjoy greater work-life balance.
Position requirements & details:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery
- Advanced GI/MIS, Bariatric Fellowship trained preferred.
- Open to new graduates and/or experienced surgeons
- The candidate should be comfortable with advanced bariatric surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and endoscopic procedures.
- Collegial team comprised of 2 Surgeons, 2 APPs, Psychologist, Dietitians, dedicated Medical Assistant and great support staff.
- Esophageal Physiology Lab
- Call: Minimum of 10 days per month
- Salary: $400K – 450K (dependent on experience/qualifications) + INCENTIVES
With more than three hundred days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education, and professional opportunities.
- 45-minute drive to majestic Rocky Mountain National Park | 90-minute drive to world-class ski resorts | 60-minute drive to Denver International Airport
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting, and fishing.
- Numerous public and private golf courses and public parks
- Culturally diverse
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently owned businesses
- Excellent private and public-school options | 3 major Universities (Colorado State University, University of Colorado, and University of Northern Colorado)
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefit options.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Please email: [email protected]