Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Gastroenterology Port St. Lucie, Florida
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
St. Lucie Medical Center is seeks a gastroenterologist to join its experienced team in Port St Lucie, Florida.
Flexible scheduling offered:
- Hospitalist 7 days on / 7 days off
- Traditional in and outpatient
- Outpatient only
- Must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Must have excellent communication skills; bilingual Spanish is a plus
- ERCP is preferred
- Impressive compensation package with bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health, dental and 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- Occurrence base malpractice insurance provided
- No state income tax
About St. Lucie Medical Center:
- 229 bed facility
- 10 ORs
- 18 bed ICU
- Two da Vinci surgical robots
- 1 MAKO surgical robot
- EBUS and Radial EBUS onsite
At Port St. Lucie, you will enjoy basking in the tropical sun, where 21 miles of unspoiled beaches glisten and coax vacationers and residents alike to relax and enjoy. Port St. Lucie is a great location to raise a family, with many amenities and excellent school offerings. Enjoy a broad range of sports experiences for the whole family, including, the New York Mets spring training and AA team, golf inclusive of the PGA Golf Club and Historical Center, sports fishing, and other water activities including diving, surfing and kayaking, in addition to history and the arts with museums, theatre, art galleries, botanical gardens, winery and micro-breweries, and eco-tourism.
If interested, please send CV to [email protected] for consideration.