Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
University Hospitals seeking a Director for the Comprehensive Hernia Center within the Division of General Surgery in Beautiful Cleveland, Ohio
University Hospitals is recognized as one of the top surgical programs in the Midwest.
- Forbes has recognized University Hospitals as a great place to work, naming us to their 2022 list of America’s Best Large Employers. UH earned the highest ranking among comprehensive health systems in Ohio.
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center has been recognized as a Best Hospital for 2022 – 2023 by U.S. News & World Report.
- The American Hospital Association has awarded University Hospitals the 2022 Quest for Quality Prize, which recognizes health care leadership and innovation in improving quality and advancing health in communities.
We invite surgeons to join our Department of Surgery whose mission is To Heal, To Teach and To Discover.
Candidates should be committed to excellence in patient care, education, research and leadership. Candidates with fellowship training in minimally invasive surgery and hernia care are preferred.
Division of General Surgery/Hernia Center
The priorities of the Comprehensive Hernia Center are:
- Excellence and quality in innovative value-based clinical care
- Create a quality network and system of hernia care at UH
- Resident, medical student, and surgeon education
- Research focused on best practice in hernia care, innovation in hernia care, and quality hernia care
This unique opportunity in the Division of General Surgery entails the following:
- Focused practice in hernia care with some general surgery
- Practice supported with mentorship and nurse support
- Opportunity for scholarly and professional development
- Minimal acute care call
- Opportunity for appointment in the CWRU School of Medicine
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery
Please apply on our website listed below.
University Hospitals Cleveland OH