Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, is seeking an additional full-time General Surgeon for its established practice based at Samaritan Hospital located in Troy, NY. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of talented general surgeons.
Our experienced surgeons have been serving the greater Troy community for more than 20 years. Troy Surgical Associates offers a full range of general, (minimally invasive and open), including thyroid, breast, and abdominal procedures. Our surgeons are experienced in up-to-date management of benign and malignant breast disease, as well as minimally invasive approaches to gallbladder, stomach, and small bowel and colon problems, both benign and malignant, and hernia repair.
General Surgery is the primary focus of the role and a wide variety of cases are available. The team shares rotational call as a practice and provides emergency room call coverage at Samaritan Hospital (1:3). Dedicated OR and Robotic block time and a full staffed employed Anesthesia team at Samaritan Hospital. The hospital has 2 Davinci robotic systems available.
- NYS license;
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Surgery;
- Training and/or experience in minimally invasive surgery is a plus;
- Robotics training/certification is a plus.
- Hospital Employed Position;
- Physician Governed Board of Directors;
- Clinical offices conveniently located on hospital campus;
- Competitive base salaries are only one part of the equation: our physicians also have opportunities to earn additional compensation for quality and productivity incentives;
- Robust Referral Network;
- Large Modern Hospital Facility
- Easy travel to nearby metropolitan areas (NYC, Boston, Montreal)
- Close proximity to year-round recreational activities in the Berkshires, Adirondacks, Catskills, and Vermont.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary with w/RVU and quality incentives;
- Starting Bonus;
- Relocation Assistance;
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances;
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage;
- CME time & expense allowance;
- 7 weeks paid time away from the practice;
- 403b retirement savings program with employer matching program;
Please submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com
St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates