Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Bloomington and Peoria, Illinois
Full-Time / Attending Surgeon
Lead an Innovative Breast Center with Top Quality Care
- OSF Multispecialty group is seeking a dynamic physician with a breast fellowship or background in surgical oncology to join our teams in Bloomington and Peoria
- Lead newly developed Cancer Centers in both Bloomington (newly developed) and Peoria (opening 2023)
- Work with a team of breast navigators, radiation oncology, rehabilitation, and survivorship
- Access to the latest clinical trials working with experienced researchers
- Opportunity for participation in tumor boards
- Potential for Academic appointment through the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty physicians.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
About OSF HealthCare
- OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois.
- OSF HealthCare employs more than 24,000 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals – 10 acute care, five critical access – with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- The OSF HealthCare physician network employs more than 1,500 primary care, specialists and advanced practice providers, who are part of the OSF Medical Group.
Please contact or send CV to:
Katie Murphy, OSF HealthCare, Physician Recruiter
Phone: (309) 683-9353 | Email: Katherine.F.Murphy@osfhealthcare.org