Thank you for visiting the SAGES Job Board. This is a free resource to post MIS surgery and surgery-adjacent positions. There is NO fee to post and jobs will remain posted for 90 days. If you wish to post a position, please use the Add Job form.
Surgical Physician Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist physician with surgical cases in the operating room at ASC and hospitals
- Cases are predominantly advanced laparoscopic and bariatric cases. Open cases included as well.
- Occasionally you will be required to assist other surgeons at the ASC.
- See patients at follow up visits including rounding at the hospital and on call duties sometimes before or after clinical hours.
- On call for all patient phone calls with medical questions 24/7 (flexible schedule).
- Perform clinic procedures such as suture removals, drain pull, minor wound care
- Maintain proper documentation and complete all appropriate medical record documentation requirements.
- Responsible for managing the medical team.
- Be willing to work hard as needed, attend meetings and to help out in whatever way is necessary to ensure the vitality and growth of the practice.
- Promote a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience.
- Minimum of one year advanced laparoscopic surgery skill is a must
- Active PA-C California License is required at the time of application
- The applicant must be board certified and must have active NPI and DEA numbers
- Bariatric Surgery Experience is definitely a plus
- Excellent assessment and clinical skills
- Physician Assistant Master Degree
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience with EMR (Practice Fusion and HST software experience a plus)
Please submit resumes in Word format. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Torrance Surgical Alliance