The SAGES app is vastly improved from the 2012 version. You spoke and we listened. Some of the new features are:
- Browse the Program by Day/Time, Course Type and filter by keywords.
- Create your own custom schedule in the app with the ability to export it to your desktop or mobile device calendar. Mark sessions and exhibitors as favorites and quickly filter any list.
- Greatly enhanced format for courses, speakers, exhibitors, and more. Take notes on any session or speaker directly in the app and email all of your notes at the end of the meeting.
- Advanced multimedia capabilities including PDF, video, images, links to web site and email addresses and more. Use the built-in QR code reader to scan-and-surf any QR code you encounter.
- In-app social networking: Tweet about your favorite talks directly from the app. Share information with your friends on Facebook who aren’t attending and make them jealous.
- Built-in contact-sharing. Create a “business card” in the app and share it with other app users by Bump or QR codes.
- And more…much more. We’ll be publishing complete feature lists and some tutorials.
As always, the SAGES App supports both tablets and phones and iPhone 5 native support is coming soon.
Please contact [email protected] with questions or comments and happy tapping!